Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Back-end Developer (Python) to work on a large-scale project in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The task is to develop a talent management platform for enterprises and public agencies, which enables them to easily assess the knowledge, qualifications, and skills of their employees with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is a US company that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence to help employers effectively manage talent, which leads to increased productivity, reduced costs, and enhanced employee engagement.
- Participating in the entire service creation cycle – from the brainstorming stage to the discussion of the architecture, implementation, and release within the Scrum team.
- Commercial development experience in Python for 3+ years;
- Experience in designing scalable software products for 3+ years;
- Experience in developing back-end, with a strong understanding of microservice architecture and event-driven and message-driven distributed systems;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and REST APIs;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Level of English – Intermediate and above.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- Experience with Big Data;
- Experience with Apache Beam/Spark, Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka, Argo CD, and Kubeflow;
- Experience with IoT.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.