Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Data Engineer to work on a large-scale project for one of our US customers.
The task is to develop a talent management platform for enterprises and public agencies, which enables them to easily assess the knowledge, qualifications, and skills of their employees with the help of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The customer is a US company that uses the power of Artificial Intelligence to help employers effectively manage talent, which leads to increased productivity, reduced costs, and enhanced employee engagement.
- Using different methods and technologies when working with structured and unstructured data at scale;
- Closely collaborating with Data Scientists, architects, developers, and the DevOps team;
- Influencing the analytics approach, embracing new technology stacks, implementing standard components, and providing infrastructure support for Data Scientists.
- Experience as a Data Engineer/BI Developer for 3+ years;
- Strong data engineering and data modeling skills;
- Experience in building ETL processes and data pipelines;
- Solid Python coding skills;
- Experience with Big Data technologies, such as Snowflake and BigQuery;
- Experience with various databases (Neo4j, NoSQL, SQL, etc.) and Data Warehouses;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.
We invite you to join our team!