Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites a Full-Stack Developer (React + Node.js) to work on a large-scale project for one of our German customers.
The customer is a company specializing in software development. It was founded in 1998 in Berlin, Germany.
The company stands for the development of next-generation technologies and applications.
The project is the Avatar Cloud mobile application. This product scans a person to create their virtual avatar. Then, the person can use the app to access various virtual services.
Currently, it supports such services as virtual fitting and fitness.
The product consists of a cloud-supported mobile app and is built on the basis of the customer’s 3D scanners.
Tech stack on the project: React/Ionic, Node.js, Amazon Web Services, AWS AppSync, AWS Amplify, AWS IoT Core, AWS Lambda, GraphQL, Amazon EC2, Amazon Cognito, Amazon DynamoDB.
- Experience on mobile application projects as a Node.js/React Developer for 3+ years;
- Experience with Ionic;
- Experience as a Full-Stack Developer for 1+ year;
- Knowledge of and experience with back-end business logic implemented using AWS Lambda functions;
- Experience with AWS (EC2 containers);
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with GDPR;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with IoT.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.