Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Lead Front-end Developer (React Native + React) to join its team.
The task is to develop a new product under an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
The customer is an international company that produces crop nutrients, founded in 1905. It has 17,000 employees in more than 150 countries. In 2021, the company had a revenue of $11.6 billion.
- Leading the development of a cross-platform UI component library;
- Creating and documenting a vision of scalable, forward-looking front-end architecture and translating high-level decisions into a lower-level design;
- Helping product teams align solutions with architecture guidelines and coding standards;
- Ensuring tech knowledge sharing and proactively revealing technical debt;
- Eliminating technical blockers and tracking and promoting the design system adoption.
-Experience in Front-end mobile development for 5+ years;
- Experience withReact Nativefor 5+ years;
- Experience in leading engineering teams and architecting large-scale applications;
- Experience in building and maintaining component libraries and practical knowledge of declarative UI;
- Knowledge of design patterns and their application to component architecture;
- Experience inmaintaining software architecture integrity and creating scalable solutions;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.