Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced .NET Developer (Blazor) to work on a large-scale project for one of our US customers.
The project is the development of an infrastructure management system for telecommunication companies. The functionality of the system includes the collection and transmission of data through equipment maps and the management of equipment, clients, and requests from them. You will work on a module for drawing up a network map, determining the location of subscribers, and transferring traffic.
The customer is a US-based company founded in 1937. It specializes in B/OSS software business solutions, managed IT services, NOC and cyber security services, and engineering solutions for broadband service providers.
- Commercial development experience in .NET for 3+ years;
- Experience with Blazor;
- Experience with WebAssembly;
- Experience with .NET Core 5.0;
- Experience with Microsoft/Web/IIS;
- Experience with IndexedDB/localStorage;
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML5;
- Experience in writing unit tests with MSTest;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Team Foundation Server;
- Experience with Rest APIs and OData endpoints;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or above;
- Experience with service-oriented architecture;
- Experience with Entity Framework/Code-First;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.
We invite you to join our team!